Thursday 26 April 2012

The Thursday of the 10 things...

Im doing this week in pictures... totally random like my mind... Enjoy!


#1. I LOVE Betty White!!!!!


#2. I woke up on Monday morning to this outside my window... Really I don't live that far North... It's natures way of delaying my walking outside - nature knows I hate walking and my feet hurt. Thanks Nature!!!



#3. My bathroom reno is ALMOST done... For those of you who may have read before - I have been in reno hell since before my surgery with all hopes to be done by my surgery (March 7) but we are still at it - ahhhhh!!!



#4. I have been off track for several weeks now and I need to get back on track - my fill (adjustment) didn't seem to do much and my period took me for a crazy ride. I haven't been watching my chews and portion sizes so Im sometimes starving and sometimes stuck!



#5. I need a pedicure desperately... my toes are sad :(  Kinky in Helsinki where are you!!!!



#6. This is a photo of one of THE BEST things I ever bought... A soft boiled egg top slicer - Im sure it has a real name but I don't know what it is. This was this mornings breakfast with my dry WW toast and my yummy farm fresh happy chicken soft boiled egg with a perfect hole made for dipping. I love this gadget!!!!





#7. So back to my #4 issue... I have promised myself that this weekend will be full of good food (well fruit & veggie) experiments and green smoothies - Im going on a little detox to get rid of those post period chocolate cravings - thanks to one of the blogs that I was reading (I'm so sorry I can't remember who's blog it was) she pointed me to this website... http://greenmonstermovement.com/ and Im going to see if I can really add the spinach without the taste - wish me luck I need to get myself back in the groove and fast!





#8. Because of my smoothie quest I now have blender problems... I bought the Bamix hand blender that was suppose to be the greatest blender of all time - for soups and the puree stage but now I wish I had a Vitamix - my friend has one and says its the best - I keep seeing it everywhere lately and think its a sign to splurge and get one but I think I will put hubby in an early grave if I spend $700+ on a blender... 

            vs 



#9. Im going to see Gilly in her play tomorrow. So Awesome! I can't wait!





#10. This is a photo taken by my 7 year old of us. He is my joy (a bit of a pain in the butt when he doesn't get his way but overall the love of my life) Yes, it is awful to say I get along with him better than his brother - even thought I think he would be more likely to put me in a home LOL! He says wonderful things to me about my weight and I hope I can meet my goal so I can live a long life to watch what he'll become.




Im taking the weekend off from blogging (maybe) I'll be back and hopefully on track on Monday! Happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Great photo post... Amazing Pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I want a vita-mix but can't bring myself to buy one....I decided against it because my doc did say to try to limit my shakes but I keep thinking that a really good morning shake will probably always be in my diet.

    ReplyDelete

please... share...