Friday 23 December 2011

It's snowing!!!!

It's snowing!!! Outside - not on the blog- it's snowing on the blog too but that's not what I'm talking about.

Yes in Canada we have not had alot of snow yet and I live North of Toronto where you never get snow because of the protective smog shield in the atmosphere.


I was getting disappointed that there would not be snow for Christmas but this morning I woke up and there is snow - not alot - but snow that hopefully will stay until Christmas!!!

I guess thats one good thing about the cold it may keep some snow here for Santa!


I hate the cold but love the look of snow - especially for Christmas - White Christmas and all that!!! It can go away right after Christmas - yup - 26th of December bye bye!

Keeping my fingers crossed for a snowy Christmas for the kids and the dog!


Happy Holidays Everyone !!!! May you be safe and happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please... share...