Monday 6 August 2012

Long weekend and week off...

It has been a long weekend here in Ontario plus a week off for me!!!
And I like many have enjoyed getting together with friends. I actually did my last BOOBS challenge challenge this Saturday and visited with one of my best friends and her family in Niagara who were like my second family for many of my teenage years. Her brother was there from Tennessee with his boys (I haven't seen him since before I had kids and even though I have lost weight I don't think he has ever seen me this big plus I used to be in love with him when I was 16) It was so strange to see them all again but with kids. The food was fatty but I did well I think and I did not get stuck - Yeah!

I also reached out and asked my boobmie - JennXaz to help me be accountable cause I am not.. she said yes but I have been lazy as to planning what that will look like or maybe avoiding - LOL.

I think Im in for a gain this Wednesday :( but hopefully not much of one and I am again trying to jumpstart my loss and get under the 250's and stay there once and for all with some good old fashioned food logging, accountability and portion control - extreme nazi like portion control - 1 cup ONLY - NO bread or crackers (my new bread substitute) - high protein - low low low fat and defiantly NO MORE Ice Cream - you see the local grocery store has their own brand of ice cream and they just invented...
all I have to say is OMG and Yes it tastes as good as it looks. BONUS 1/2 the calories of the Hagen Daas Chocolate Peanut Butter that I was eating in those tiny containers until I read the calorie content. GASP!

So I will start my relaxing week off with yummy good food and my eye on the scale and the fitness pal in hand - mini personal goal - to log in everything until Friday (maybe longer).

Thanks to all of you for still being here... Happy week... see you Wednesday

6 comments:

  1. good luck this week!and that ice cream is just sinful!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get under 250, log every day. Sounds like a great plan! I bet you'll see a great loss this week for the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that ice cream looks ridiculously good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mouth is watering just looking at that picture, and I have just started to get back on track :p good thing there is no chance I will be able to get my hands on any of it. We have nothing like that in our supermarkets (I think I am happy about that?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want that ice cream. NOW!

    ReplyDelete

please... share...