Sunday 15 July 2012

On Holiday!!!!



We stared our holiday a day early - today!!! I love that in old age I can go with the flow alot better then before.

We headed to Cooperstown NY from Orangeville Ontario a crazy 6.5 hr drive. It was alot of fun for hubby and need in a good note even thought my kids were driving us nuts.

Heading to Boston/Salem tomorrow and spending the week there... Just in time for my BOOBS challenge.

Even though Im on vacation I will be in touch on Wednesday to log and weigh in!!!!

Im sure that my holiday meals will not help me get to a great start but I will catch up when I get home.

Write more on Wednesday!!!

4 comments:

  1. hope you have a fabulous vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here - fellow Boobs attendee. :)
    http://lifeisjustbeginning2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

please... share...