It was Friday fun day and I missed it! But hey Im going to do it anyway... so here is the late comers BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy!
1. Are you a “wake up on the first beep of the alarm clock” or a “hit the snooze button 50 times before you get up” kind of person? Is your alarm clock set to the right time?
Im a snooze girl - I hit it at least 4 times in the am. My bedroom clock is 5 min fast. My microwave & oven clocks are 8 minutes fast and my car clock is 11 minutes fast. Im often late so this helps. (this is my clock but mine is black - I wish it was purple though)
2. Do you decorate for any holidays other than Christmas?
Halloween is my fave!!!! We decorate a big cemetery on our front lawn and a coffin on the porch and cover the place with spider webs and giant spiders I even had a huge one on the porch roof this year.
3. Would you consider yourself a spontaneous fly by the seat of your pants kind of person or a massive OCD controlling planner kind of person or someone in between?
Oh NO!!! I'm a planner. Super total planner. I can go with the flow if I have to - when I have no control of the plans or when Ive planned to have no plan but for my own stuff I want to plan, plan, plan.
4. Tell me some of your MUST have hair products that you use consistently….you know - share your “hair routine”.
I love Kevin Murphy! It smells soooooo good!!!! I use the Angel Wash & Rinse, the 'Anti Gravity' volumizer and the 'Motion Lotion' curl enhancer. Right now Im straightening my hair - its really for the best - my curl is not cooperating.
5. Repeat question: How was your week and what are your upcoming weekend plans?
Well my beautiful boy was bullied this week by kids who we all thought were his friends. Its been quite the week at home and I had a crazy work schedule as we started our final show of the season and announced our upcoming season. I need to be cloned so I can do everything I need to do. As for the weekend I cancelled my plans because I wanted to stay home and wasn't up to having fun with my friends. As I sit here right now with you I can hear my fridge grumbling - which as I may have mentioned before is a bad sign... it has been repaired twice already in the past month and if it goes again it means new fridge - $$$ which is not in the budget - shit shit shit... So my Sunday may consist of me moving food to my neighbours fridge? I have also asked for my boys to get along...for Mother's Day we'll see if they can do it for 1 day???
So happy Mother's Day tomorrow to all you Momees!!!!! xxoo I hope your food is eatable,
your kids are peaceful and you have a day full of NSV's!!!!