Friday 30 November 2012

Gratitude finale...



Well my 30 days of gratitude got derailed a bit by life and It was a very hard project to undertake as sometime life clouds what is important and make you overlook the thinks that you find most precious.

So today I am grateful for life... my life that is mine to live and make mistakes and bad choices and come out a better and wiser person from my mistakes.

I am grateful to have the body as flawed as it may be that is still mobile and can take me swimming in the ocean or out with friends. I am grateful for my soul that has seen ugliness but still has the ability to laugh, cry and love.

I am grateful for my life....




3 comments:

  1. What a great way to end you gratitude list. I love that life is the last one!

    I too, am grateful for life.

    I can't wait to see you!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful I'm on this journey here and now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great last post! We sometimes seem to forget that eh? Love you!

    ReplyDelete

please... share...