Wednesday 5 December 2012



On December 6th, 2011 - I wrote my 1st blog entry.

It was basic little blurb about me and my 1st comment was from xbigjimx. I jumped into this whole blogging thing with both feet and even posted the craziest photos Ive ever posed for. I wanted to be totally raw and honest and pure here. It began that way with that intense new lover kinda excitement and after my surgery I needed this blog - it was my lifeline to people who understood why I took this giant step - it was my new addiction.

Now fast forward 12 months...

Life is back to normal and my relationship with my band is not a happy one alot of the times - maybe it's the whole accountability thing???? but my blogging is not as intense as I hoped it would be and I know I lost some of that wide eyed newbie shine after BOOBS 3.0 but Im still here and I can say that I have met (both online and in person) some of the most wonderful people on the planet!

Im down to 30 followers after my name change in September but Im all about Quality not Quantity so thank you for sticking with me through a blog name change, my rants about chocolate, PMS, PB's, Bullies and my not so successful success stories.

I promise the upcoming year will provide some words of wisdom (and photos) mixed in with my general bitching and moaning.

Happy Anniversary aBANDoning fat 4 fab (formally known as ....)!!!

3 comments:

  1. I super duper heart you and consider myself lucky to have fucking met you (I said that in my best Canadian accent) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didn't see this earlier. I'm a suckie blogger right now.

    Life is one big rush!

    I can't wait to see you! It's right around the corner.

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

please... share...