Saturday 10 November 2012

100th post and A Liebster Award!!!





Oh I Lieben my boobmie and friend JennXaz !!!! Thank you for nominating my little hidden blog! Im going to cry!

The "Liebster Award" is for bloggers with less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, darling, beloved. The award is given to up-and-coming bloggers who deserve recognition and support to keep on blogging.  

There are rules:

1. Think of 11 facts you'd like to share about yourself.

2. Answer the questions I asked.

3. Think of 11 questions you'd like to ask your nominees.

4. Nominate 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.

So here we go!

11 Facts about myself:

1. I gave birth to my 1st baby without an epidural and the second without any drugs at all - I love the process of birthing babies but not being pregnant. If it was an option at the time I would have had a home birth in water.

2. I once had sex in the middle of a big top with a French circus clown who didn't speak English from Archaos (a French contemporary circus). This affair went on while the circus was in town for about a week. How crazy!

3. I used to colour my hair fun colours like purple, fire red and blonde. Purple was my favourite.

4. I swear alot.

5. I am an only child but found 4 sisters and a brother when I found my birth family. It's a lesson in "be careful what you wish for" as I would much rather have stayed an only child.

6. Im a club kid and once I became of age I worked at the nightclubs I partied at.

7. I never finished high school but still graduated from college.

8. I went to Australia by myself when I was 14.

9. I had never been a long relationship before I met my husband.

10. I like being alone.

11. I wish I could redo my wedding. I would do almost everything differently.

The questions asked by JennXaz who nominated me:

Favorite job and why?
I was a Doula both birth and postpartum. Even though it was gross at times - getting to see a life come into this world is incredible and puts you in this state of awe and amazement that women can do this incredible thing...plus tiny new babies are soooo cute.

Favorite food and why?
Japanese/sushi - so pure and lots of different choices
Biggest indulgence?
Birthday Spa Days at a really good spa by myself

Biggest fear?
Being in an old age home unable to make decisions for myself

Favourite trait in a friend?
Loving

Worst disaster you have been in?
Black out in the summer of 2003 - 2 days no power and hubby was away for training... We made the best of it. Me and a 3 year old Simon camped out in the backyard - the 1st time in forever that you could see the stars in downtown Toronto. Sorry I live in Central Canada nothing disastrous ever happens here...
First car?
1981 two tone blue Oldmobile Cutlass Supreme

Feature about yourself you love?
Lips
Item you are grateful for?
Car
Experience your are grateful for?
Giving birth to my boys... and skydiving with my BFF
Person you are grateful for?
My husband who is my best friend even when he irritates me.

My Nominees are...


My Questions for my nominees are...

  1. Strangest place you've had sex or fooled around? 
  2. If you could have dinner with anyone (dead or alive) who would it be and why? 
  3. If you could buy 1 thing for yourself - money is no object - what would it be? 
  4. You must leave your home right NOW!!! What 3 things would you save (not family or pets they're automatically saved)? 
  5. Favourite place you have been to and why? 
  6. What is your idea of the perfect day? 
  7. What is the best food (the one everyone loves) that you can make (bake, cook, fry, etc)? 
  8. What time do you go to bed? 
  9. What colour is your living room? 
  10. Do you remember the 1st movie you ever saw? What was it? 
  11. What would be your dream job? 
Have fun!!! Cant wait to see your answers.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I am rolling on the floor about the clown! That is blanking funny as hell!

    I loved, loved, reading this. I learned so much about you.

    I love you!

    Thanks for nominating me. Heck, now I got to post. lol

    Oh and I can't wait to see you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am dying about the clown....lol.you crack me up girl! Your answers are so you!! Love you! Love you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

please... share...